Internet Explorer 5 & 6 Users
- Pull down the Tools menu at the top of the browser
- Select Internet Options from the bottom of the menu
- Be certain that you are in the General section of Internet Options...it's labeled at the top with a tab
- In the Home page section, type "http://www.lil-fingers.com" in the Address box
- Click the Apply button
- Click the OK button
Internet Explorer 7 & 8 Users
- Navigate to the webpage you would like to set as the home page.
- Click the arrow to the right of the Home button , and then click Add or Change Home Page.
- In the Add or Change Home Page dialog box, click USE THIS WEBPAGE AS YOUR ONLY HOMEPAGE"
- Click Yes to save your changes.
- Click on EDIT on the toolbar at the top of your screen,
- Click on PREFERENCES with the left mouse button.
- From the page you want to bookmark simply click USE CURRENT PAGE.
- Open up the website you want to be your home page.
- Click on the icon to the left of the web address, drag it to the Home button and then let go.
- Click Yes to set this as your home page.
Next time you start your browser, Lil' Fingers Storybooks will automatically appear.
To get to Lil' Fingers Storybooks during your browser session, all you have to do is click the "HOME" button.
Tell me how to bookmark Lil' Fingers Storybooks!